For Life Science Leaders of
Sponsored by Catalent Applied Drug
DEADLINE NOW EXTENDED TO: MARCH 8, 2013
Demonstrate your academic excellence while
creating real-world opportunities for continued advanced research
and practical industry experience.
Applied Drug Delivery Institute, one of the largest and most
innovative global drug delivery technology companies is partnering
with universities around the world in search of tomorrow’s premiere
scientific talent and innovative research.
Who Can Compete?
The competition is open to university students
enrolled in graduate programs in:
- pharmaceutical science
- industrial pharmacy
- drug development or related disciplines
- drug delivery
How to Enter
- Develop an original review article based on one of the
- Revise official rules and submit the article using appropriate
Competition entries will be judged by the Catalent Applied
Drug Delivery Institute and members of the academic and life
- One winner from each university will receive $2,000*
- One grand prize winner will receive $5,000 and the opportunity
for an internship with Catalent Pharma Solutions
*One winner will be selected from each participating
university that submits at least five review articles.
Universities that submit fewer than five articles will be entered
into a “general pool” category. One winner will be selected
from the general pool for a $2,000 prize; that winner also is
eligible for the grand prize of $5,000.
Competition entries will be judged by industry experts and/or
- Submission deadline extended to: March 8, 2013
- Winners will be announced May 6, 2013
For More Information...
Speak with your faculty advisor or professor for more
details or go to