Accessing St. John's Central & Course
If you experience technical difficulties logging onto St. John's
Central during normal business hours, please contact either
Sullivan Lab at (718-990-6748) or Marillac Lab at
(718-990-6672). Lab assistants can help you with the
logging in process, user id format, password format,
and navigating within St. John's Central. If the lab is
closed, please contact (718-990-2000).
After contacting the lab if you still cannot access your online
course materials or experience other technical
difficulties, the queickest way to get technical support is
via this Technical
Assistance Form or email email@example.com with
the following information:
- Your student "X" number
- Your first and last name
- A description of the technical problem(s)
- Your course name & number
- Your St. John's email e.g.
- Contact Telephone Number where you are reachable during the
- Please indicate if you are currently, or ever were faculty,
admin, staff or graduate assistant
- Your email will be answered the next business day
St. John's Central Support
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 - a.m. - 3 p.m.
Computer Lab Facilities