Upon admission into your online degree program, you can pay
tuition with a major credit card through the UIS system by
following the steps below. We suggest you print this page of
directions, and also view this online
tutorial to help you get started.
- Log-on to St. John's
Central and follow instructions below
- Enter your user name (e.g. john.smith06)
If your name is John Smith and you started at St. John's in
2002, then your user name is john.smith02. If your name is
Kathleen Johnson, and you started at St. John's in 1999,
dropped out and returned for readmission in 2001, then your user
name is kathleen.johnson01.
- Enter your PIN / password (same as UIS password)
- Select UIS/Services tab
- Choose "Click here for UIS"
- Choose "Student and Financial Aid"
- Choose "Registration"
- Choose "View Term Bill", click submit and follow the
- When finished, please log off or close your browser
window to ensure security