St. John's Online Degree Student
Apply online today to have your application fee waived. You also
need to complete the Free
Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form so you
can benefit from the various types of financial aid and
scholarships St. John's offers.
Transfers students must arrange for their college transcripts to
be mailed to the Office of Admissions, 8000 Utopia Parkway,
Queens, New York 11439, immediately upon submitting their online
Undergraduate Degree Program -
complete this online application.
Graduate Degree Program - complete
this online application.
Individual Courses - students
interested in taking one or two undergrad/grad courses without
enrolling in any degree program, use the
undergraduate non-matriculated inquiry form, the
graduate non-matriculated inquiry form, or the
international visiting student form.
Currently enrolled St. John's University
students who want to enroll in individual online courses, follow
- Log-on to St. John's
- Choose "Enter St. John's Central" option. This will take
you to the Secured Access Login page
- Enter your user name (ex. john.smith04)
- Enter your PIN / password (same as UIS password)
- Select UIS/Services tab and "Click here for UIS"
- Choose "Student and Financial Aid"
- Select "Registration" then select Term
- Select "Add/Drop Classes" and Enter the CRN for the
course (see course descriptions)
We welcome any comments, recommendations or questions. For more
information about SJU Online, please call (718) 990-2000 or
1-888-9STJOHNS or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org