Please join us for the first in a series of annual presentations
research papers and articles by our students and faculty.
Wednesday, April 6, 2005
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mattone Family Atrium, School of Law
- Eric Willenbacher: Predatory Mortgage Lending
- Darlene Cho: Deceptive Rebate Offers to Consumers
- Stephen Livingston: Electric Rate Deregulation
- Dave Rao: Why Corporate Law Firms Aren’t More
- Douglas Steinke: Government Rules to Block
Vincent Di Lorenzo: Market Based Sanctions to Encourage
All students and faculty are invited to attend. Refreshments
will be served.