The Law School's Office of the Registrar is located on the 4th
floor of Belson Hall, in room 4-58. Our regular office hours
- Monday through Thursday | 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m
- Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Supporting the Law School's current students, faculty, and
alumni, the Registrar's Office:
- Publishes the Law School's academic calendar
- Processes a range of forms, including:
- Bar applications
- Certification of enrollment
- Character Committee
- Examination conflicts
- Letters of good standing
- Loan deferments
- Name and/or address changes
- Transcript requests
- Prepares course schedules, registration materials, and final
In collaboration with the Law School Dean's Office, we also
process letters requesting:
- Permission to study at other law schools
- Permission to transfer divisions
- Changes to information we have on file
Current St. John's Law students can access Law School Registrar
forms and registration information, as well as information on
course offerings, academic requirements, and career development
resources, through our Online Student Center.
If you need assistance from the Office of the Registrar at St.
John's School of Law, please call us at (718) 990-6600 or email email@example.com.