In order to facilitate communication, and raise financial
support for scholarships, fellowships, clinical programs and
technology enhancements, between alumni at Law Firms and the Law
School, the St. John’s Law Firm Challenge was initiated. The
St. John’s Law Firm Challenge Program is open law firms with at
least five St. John's Law graduates.
Firm representatives serve as a Liaison between the firm and St.
John’s School of Law.
Listed below are some of the firms who have representatives
committed to the program:
- Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Greenberg, Formato
& Einiger, LLP
- Ahmuty, Demers & McManus, LLP
- Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP
- Bond Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, LLP
- Cahill, Gordon & Reindel, LLP
- Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
- Chadbourne & Parke, LLP
- Chesney and Murphy, LLP
- Cullen & Dykman, LLP
- Dickstein Shapiro, LLP
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Garfunkel Wild & Travis, P.C.
- Geisler & Gabriele, LLP
- Farrell Fritz, P.C.
- Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP
- Holland & Knight, LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman, LLP
- Kaye Scholer, LLP
- Kramer, Levin, Naftalis & Frankel, LLP
- Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP
- Mendes & Mount, LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, LLP
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Morris, Duffy, Alonso & Faley
- Nixon Peabody, LLP
- Proskauer Rose, LLP
- Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker, LLP
- Rivkin, Radler, LLP
- Schulte, Roth & Zabel, LLP
- Shaub, Ahmuty, Citrin & Spratt, LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett, LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP
- The Law Office of Thomas M. Bona, P.C.
- Vishnick, McGovern, Milizio, LLP
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker, LLP
- Willkie, Farr & Gallagher, LLP
- Winston & Strawn, LLP
To get your firm involved with the St. John’s Law Firm Challenge