Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable
application fee of $100.
In addition, acceptance fees are required of all applicants and are
credited toward tuition if the applicant enrolls. Acceptance fees
are due on the date specified in the letter of acceptance.
Acceptance fees are as follows:
- First acceptance fee - $300
Due within three weeks of acceptance unless a different date is
specified in the acceptance letter.
- Second acceptance fee - $800
Due within one month from the due date of the first acceptance fee
unless a different date is specified in the acceptance
Acceptance fees will be applied towards the student’s tuition.
They are non-refundable if the student does not enroll in the
Tuition (2013/2014 Academic
- Full-time student (one year): $49,740* ($1,658 per credit)
- Part-time students: $1,658 per credit
- Tuition will be the full-time tuition in effect divided by 30
for each credit taken.
There is an additional late payment fee of $300 and a $5
Official Transcript Fee.
* subject to adjustment by the Board of Trustees