St. John’s University and the Teaching Financial Education group
are pleased to receive enthusiastic letters of support for the
National Center for Teaching Financial Literacy (NCFTFL) from the
- NYSUT – New York State United Teachers
- UFT – United Federation of Teachers
- NYSCOSS – New York State Council of School Superintendents
- NYSSBA – New York State School Boards Association
- CSA – Council of School Supervisors & Administrators, New
- NYS PTA – New York State Parent Teacher Association
View the letters (PDF).
Through collaboration, guidance, and support, the National Center
for Teaching Financial Literacy will help teachers learn financial
literacy concepts through sustained professional development that
merges critical money concepts into everyday subjects already
taught in our nation’s schools.