For graduates with special needs
- If a graduate requires special assistance, please notify your dean’s office during Academic Attire Distribution.
For guests with special needs
- Due to the large number of guests in attendance, we are only able to offer seating to the person with special needs and one companion.
- Reserved parking for guests with special needs will be located near DaSilva Academic Center, and you are asked to enter through Gate 1. There is also a reserved seating section for guests with special needs located at the front left side of the seating section, facing the stage. Please see a Public Safety Officer or a Commencement Host for assistance with parking and seating.
- Sign language interpreters will be present for the duration of the ceremony.
- Handicap accessible restrooms are located in DaSilva Academic Center.