- Programs and Majors
- Schools and Colleges
- Centers and Institutes
- Exceptional Faculty
- Global Education
- Internship Opportunities
- Career Outcomes
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Honors Program
- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Heraldry
- University Mace
- Queens - Undergraduate Level
- Queens - Graduate Level
- Staten Island
- Student Commencement Speaker Application
- 2014 Commencement Speakers
- Calendar of Events
- Commencement Livestream
- Commencement Public Safety Advisory
Directions, Parking, and Area Hotels
- Take the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to Staten Island. From the toll booths, take Interstate 278 west to the Richmond Road/Clove Road Exit (Exit 13). Proceed on the service road through two traffic signals and turn right at the third (Clove Road). Turn right at the next traffic light (Howard Avenue), and proceed about one mile to the campus on the left.
From St. George, Staten Island (Staten Island Ferry):
- Proceed straight onto Bay Street. Turn right at Victory Boulevard. At Eddy Street (opposite Silver Lake), turn left. At the end of Eddy Street, turn right on to Howard Avenue and proceed to the campus, which is on the right.
From New Jersey:
- Take the Bayonne or Goethals Bridge to the Staten Island Expressway. Stay on the Staten Island Expressway (278 East) to the Richmond Road/Hylan Boulevard/Clove Road Exit (Exit 13). Follow the service road to the first traffic light. Turn left onto Clove Road, and right onto Howard Avenue (second light). Proceed about one mile to the campus, on the left.
By Outerbridge Crossing:
- Proceed onto the West Shore Expressway (Route 440N) to the Staten Island Expressway. Follow the directions above.
From I-95 (North, South) and I-80 (East):
- Take I-95 or I-80 to the New Jersey Turnpike. Get off at Exit 13 and onto I-278 to the Goethals Bridge. Follow the directions above from New Jersey.
By Public Transportation
- Take Staten Island Ferry from South Ferry, Manhattan, to St. George, Staten Island, and follow directions from St. George (given below) to campus.
From St. George
- Take any bus marked S61, 62, 63, 66, or 67. Get off at Clove Road and Victory Boulevard and transfer to Grymes Hill shuttle bus direct to Arlo Road (adjacent to campus).
- Take the S53 bus at 86th Street and 4th Avenue across the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to Clove Road and Howard Avenue. Transfer to the Grymes Hill shuttle bus direct to Arlo Road (adjacent to campus).
- Guests are permitted to park on campus; however due to the large number of guests attending there will be a shortage of parking on Campus. Please plan accordingly. Download to view the campus map.
- Guests can park on our neighborhood streets. Please be sure to follow all NYC parking regulations where applicable.
Hilton Garden Inn
1100 South Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10314
Sheraton Edison Hotel/Raritan Center
125 Raritan Center Pkwy
Edison, NJ 08837
Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel
128 Frontage Road
Newark, NJ 07114