Baccalaureate Mass and Family Dessert Reception
Friday, May 16, 2014
7 p.m. (Doors Open at 6 p.m.)
Campus Center, Upper Level
Immediately following Family Dessert Reception
The Baccalaureate Mass is an opportunity for us to gather with you and your families to give thanks for all of the gifts and blessings you have received from God. It is also our chance to pray for you and to ask God’s blessing upon you as you move into the next phase of your life.
Admission Tickets and Seating
- Mass tickets can be picked up beginning in May in the Office of Campus Ministry, Notre Dame House, during regular business hours.
- Tickets can also be picked up during Academic Attire Distribution.
- Admission is by ticket only.
- Seating is on a first-come, first serve basis and will be based on the order of arrival.
- Seats may not be saved.
- Graduates are asked to wear their academic attire to Mass. The hood may be worn but we ask that graduates not wear their cap.
- Graduates should sit with their families during Mass.
For more information regarding tickets, please contact the Office of Campus Ministry at 718-390-4473.
Participating in Mass
If you would like to participate in the Mass in a ministerial role, such as a Lector, Extraordinary Minister of Communion, Candle Bearer or Gift Bearer, or if a graduate or member of a graduate’s family is a Catholic Priest and would like to concelebrate the Mass, please contact Rosemarie Sessex at 718-390-4475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You and your family are invited to join us for a dessert reception following the Baccalaureate Mass. The reception will be held in the Campus Center, Upper Level.