For graduates and guests with special
- If you or your guest requires special assistance, please notify
your dean’s office during Academic Attire Distribution. Please
provide them with your name or your guests’ name and the name of
one companion who will assist on the day of Commencement.
- Due to the large number of guests in attendance, we are only
able to offer seating to the person with special needs and one
- Reserved parking for guests with special needs will be located
near DaSilva Academic Center, through Gate 1. There is also a
reserved seating section for guests with special needs located at
the front left side of the seating section, facing the stage.
Please see a Public Safety Officer or a University Commencement
Host for assistance with parking and seating.
- Sign language interpreters will be present for the duration of
- Handicap accessible restrooms are located in DaSilva Academic