Welcome Family and Friends!
Thank you for your interest in attending in the upcoming Staten
Island Commencement Ceremony.
- Read the
Student Commencement Information Book
- Bring your Commencement Tickets
- Look at the Campus Map
- Check the www.stjohns.edu Web
site for the latest updates
- Check www.weather.com for
the latest forecast
- Check your local news for road closings and delays
- Arrive to your seats by 8:45 a.m.
- Make arrangements with your graduate for a meeting location
immediately following the ceremony and in case of severe
Clothing and Other
- Light colors are best as May can be hot and sunny
- Rain jacket, poncho, umbrella
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses and hats
- There will be an ambulance alongside the Kelleher Center.
- If you need immediate assistance, please find a Public Safety
Officer or a University Commencement Host in a red St. John's
- Mahoney Hall
- Lavelle Hall
- Loretto Memorial Library
- DaSilva Academic Center ~ for disabled guests only
- Guests will be able to view the Commencement Ceremony in the
DaSilva Academic Center.
- Seating in the simulcast area is limited and requires a ticket
to enter, so plan to arrive early.
- Please ask any Public Safety Officer or University Commencement
Host in red St. John's shirts for assistance.
- The bookstore will be open on May 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.