- Take the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to Staten Island. From the
toll booths, take Interstate 278 west to the Richmond Road/Clove
Road Exit (Exit 13). Proceed on the service road through two
traffic signals and turn right at the third (Clove Road). Turn
right at the next traffic light (Howard Avenue), and proceed about
one mile to the campus on the left.
From St. George, Staten Island (Staten
- Proceed straight onto Bay Street. Turn right at Victory
Boulevard. At Eddy Street (opposite Silver Lake), turn left. At the
end of Eddy Street, turn right on to Howard Avenue and proceed to
the campus, which is on the right.
From New Jersey:
- Take the Bayonne or Goethals Bridge to the Staten Island
Expressway. Stay on the Staten Island Expressway (278 East) to the
Richmond Road/Hylan Boulevard/Clove Road Exit (Exit 13). Follow the
service road to the first traffic light. Turn left onto Clove Road,
and right onto Howard Avenue (second light). Proceed about one mile
to the campus, on the left.
By Outerbridge Crossing:
- Proceed onto the West Shore Expressway (Route 440N) to the
Staten Island Expressway. Follow the directions above.
From I-95 (North, South) and I-80
- Take I-95 or I-80 to the New Jersey Turnpike. Get off at Exit
13 and onto I-278 to the Goethals Bridge. Follow the directions
above from New Jersey.
- Take Staten Island Ferry from South Ferry, Manhattan, to St.
George, Staten Island, and follow directions from St. George (given
below) to campus.
From St. George
- Take any bus marked S61, 62, 63, 66, or 67. Get off at Clove
Road and Victory Boulevard and transfer to Grymes Hill shuttle bus
direct to Arlo Road (adjacent to campus).
- Take the S53 bus at 86th Street and 4th Avenue across the
Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to Clove Road and Howard
Avenue. Transfer to the Grymes Hill shuttle bus direct to Arlo Road
(adjacent to campus).