Friday, May 17,
7 p.m. (Doors Open at 6 p.m.)
Campus Center, Upper Level
Immediately following Family Dessert Reception
The Baccalaureate Mass is an opportunity for
us to gather with you and your families to give thanks for all of
the gifts and blessings you have received from God. It is also our
chance to pray for you and to ask God’s blessing upon you as you
move into the next phase of your life.
Tickets and Seating
- Mass tickets can be picked up beginning in May in the Office of
Campus Ministry, Notre Dame House, during regular business
- Tickets can also be picked up during Academic Attire
- Admission is by ticket only.
- Seating is on a first-come, first served basis and will be
based on the order of arrival.
- Seats may not be saved.
- Graduates are asked to wear their academic attire to Mass. The
hood may be worn but we ask that graduates not wear their cap.
- Graduates should sit with their families during Mass.
For more information regarding tickets, please
contact the Office of Campus Ministry at
If you would like to participate in the Mass
in a ministerial role, such as a Lector, Extraordinary Minister of
Communion, Candle Bearer or Gift Bearer, or if a graduate or member
of a graduate’s family is a Catholic Priest and would like to
concelebrate the Mass, please contact Rosemarie Sessex at (718)
390-4475 or email@example.com
You and your family are invited to join us for a dessert
reception following the Baccalaureate Mass. The reception will be
held in the Campus Center, Upper Level.