For graduates with special needs:
- If a graduate requires special assistance, please notify your dean's office during Academic Attire Distribution.
For guests with special needs:
- Due to the large number of guests in attendance, we are only able to offer seating to the person with special needs and one companion.
- Reserved parking will be located near St. Thomas More Church, and you are asked to enter from Gate 1 on Utopia Parkway. There is also a reserved seating section available for guests at the front of the lawn on the left side of the seating section, facing the stage. Please see a Public Safety Officer or a University Host for assistance in parking and seating.
- Sign language interpreters will be present for the duration of the ceremony.
- Handicap accessible restrooms are located in St. Thomas More Church.