Family Grad Dinner
For Undergraduates Only
Saturday, May 16, 2015
5:30 p.m. (Doors open at 5 p.m.)
Hosted by Student Government, Inc.
As your time at St. John’s comes to an end, it is only fitting that you take a moment to celebrate your accomplishments with those who have helped make them possible. The Family Grad Dinner will honor the graduating Class of 2015, along with their families who have shown endless support throughout the years.
- A reply form will be mailed to students at their homes. Students must complete the reply form and purchase tickets by Wednesday, April 29, 2015.
- All reply forms must be returned to Janet Romano in the D’Angelo Center, Room 213, along with payment.
- Checks should be made out to Student Activities Fund.
Admission and Tickets
- Due to limited space, graduates may bring up to four (4) family members (the graduate plus 4.)
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Graduates must bring their Storm Card and dinner tickets in order to attend.
- The dress code for this event is business casual.
For more information regarding pricing or on how to purchase tickets, please contact Janet Romano, Office of Student Affairs, at 718-990-6258.
For more information regarding Senior Storm week, please click here.