Family and Guests
Welcome Family and Friends! Thank you for your interest in attending the upcoming Queens Commencement Ceremony.
- Read the Queens 2015 Commencement Information Book
- Bring your Commencement tickets on Sunday
- Look at the campus map
- Check the stjohns.edu Web site for the latest updates
- Check weather.com for the latest forecast
- Check your local news for road closings/delays
- Arrive to your seats by 8:45 a.m.
- Make arrangements with your graduate for a meeting location immediately following the ceremony and in case the ceremony is abbreviated due to severe weather
Clothing and Other Items
- Light colors are best as May can be hot and sunny
- Rain jacket
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses and hats
- Click here for a list of items that are NOT allowed at the ceremony
- There will be an ambulance on site near St. Thomas More Church.
- If you need immediate assistance, please find a Public Safety Officer or a University Host in a red St. John's shirt.
- Marillac Hall, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floors
- St. Albert Hall, 1st Floor
- St. John Hall, 2nd Floor for Women and 3rd Floor for Men
- St. Thomas More Church ~ for disabled guests only
- Only guests with tickets will be able to view the Commencement Ceremony in one of the simulcast locations on campus.
- Marillac Hall Auditorium (for general public)
- Bent Hall Auditorium (for general public)
- Little Theatre (for general public)
- St. John Hall, 1st Floor Classrooms (for general public)
- Marillac Hall, 1st Floor Classrooms (once procession leaves) (for general public)
- St. Albert's Hall Room B70 & B75 (once procession leaves) (for general public)
- D'Angelo Center Room 206 & 416ABC (for general public)
- If needed, classrooms on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Floors will be opened in St. John Hall and Marillac Hall, after the ceremony starts.
- Please ask any Public Safety Officer or University Host in red St. John's shirts to direct you to one of these locations.
- Seating in the simulcast areas is limited and requires a ticket to enter. Please plan accordingly.
- The Commencement Ceremony will be viewable live online at stjohns.edu