The Child HELP Partnership leads in the development of
scientifically-validated engagement strategies, evaluation tools,
therapies and programs.
• Due to our efforts to be culturally sensistive, the Child HELP
Partnership has an unusually high participation rate for
ethnic groups usually considered non-participators
• Our therapies have the highest success rate for the mental health
treatment of childhood sexual and physical abuse.
• Our therapy has proven to have a greater success rate – in a
shorter period – than traditional therapies.
• Child HELP Partnership leadership has trained hundreds of
clinicians from the United Statesn and Puerto Rico in these
• Founder and Executive Director of the Partnership, Dr. Brown,
has collaborated with Dr. David Kolko, another leading expert in
healing childhood trauma, are co-developers of an innovative
therapeutic protocol for family violence. This therapy has been
selected for a national training collaborative
• Because St. Johns University along with government grants support
our entire overhead, every single dollar we raise goes to providing
services for traumatized children and their families.
• In 2012, we developed and rolled out KEYS—a training for the
prevention of sexual abuse, harsh discipline, and physical injury
following accidents –aimed at parents and caregivers. Successful
trial runs have already been conducted all across the state of New