- Are you outgoing? You can volunteer with
the Child HELP Partnership to help disseminate our state-of-the-art
treatments and awareness campaigns into the diverse communities of
Queens, New York State, and beyond.
- Do you have design, video-making and production
skills? Help us create a Child HELP Partnership documentary and
- Are you good at planning events? Help us
with our events.
- Do you speak Spanish, French Creole, Hindi,
Urdu, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hebrew or other languages? Help the
Child HELP Partnership translate its material into various
languages to bring the best treatment and interventions into
- Are you a McNair or Ozanam Scholars
student? Use these programs to volunteer with the Child HELP
- Are you a graduate student in Psychology, Sociology, Social
Work or Anthropology? Help conduct research on the work that the
Child HELP Partnership is carrying out and share datasets for
interesting publications, get great supervision, and connect with
nationally renowned experts.
- Are you majoring in journalism, public relations, government?
Help the Child HELP Partnership connect with the appropriate
governmental and non-governmental resources in the community as
well as newspaper sources for its awareness campaigns.
- Are you a third or fourth year graduate student looking for
clinical experiences with traumatized youth and their
families? Apply to the PARTNERS Clinic /LEAP
Externship. The externship at the PARTNERS Clinic provides a
unique opportunity for graduate students in clinical and school
psychology to gain experience in providing empirically-supported
assessments and treatments for traumatized preschoolers, children,
adolescents, and young adults and their caregivers.
Community Members and
- Are you a community leader in your church,
temple, synagogue, mosque? Help the Child HELP Partnership raise
awareness about various issues concerning children and families who
experience emotional stress and trau
Help Make a
If you wish to volunteer, please contact Ms. Trish Batchelor at email@example.com