- Ph.D., Philosophy, University of Colorado, 1971
- M.Phil., University of Toronto, Canada, 1968
- M.A., Philosophy, University of Toronto, Canada, 1966
- B.A., Philosophy, St. John’s University, 1964
AREAS OF INTEREST
- F.H. Bradley
- Web-based philosophy research tools
Richard Ingardia has been a member of the Philosophy Department since 1980. Prior to St. John’s, Dr. Ingardia was a full-time faculty member at John Fisher College, Iona College, and the University of North Carolina. He is a member of the American Catholic Philosophical Association, American Philosophical Association, and the American Association of University Professors. Dr. Ingardia has been a pioneer in web-based scholarship for many years. He was the creator of AristotleBibliography.com and is currently working on the creation of web-based research tools for universities worldwide to aid scholars and students in locating bibliographic resources on Aristotelian and Thomistic philosophy.