- Ph.d., Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2009
- M.A., Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2004
- B.A., Philosophy, Franciscan University of Steubenville, 2000
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Logic & Epistemology
- Continental German Philosophy (Kant to Heidegger)
- History of Philosophy (Ancient & Modern)
Jason Costanzo has been a member of the philosophy department since 2010. His primary field of research has been in the areas of metaphysics and epistemology. For his master’s and doctoral research, he studied in Belgium at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven where he likewise worked as a writer, editor and translator both within the philosophy department and independently. Presently, his research is devoted to the formulation of a response to Kant and the post-Kantian rejection of traditional metaphysics. He is currently writing a book in relation to this work provisionally entitled Kant and the Modern Theory of Being.