|7 am -2pm||7 am - 2 am||7 am - 2 am||7 am - 2 am||7 am - 2 am||7am - 11pm||7am - 11pm|
|CLOSED||7 am - 9 pm||7 am -9
pm||7 am - 9 pm||7 am - 9 pm||7 am - 6 pm||CLOSED|
Special/Holiday Hours of
Please check posted schedules for special/reserved lab hours.
This schedule is subject to change.
|September 2||Sullivan|| 12 - 8 pm|
|October 14||Sullivan|| 12 - 8 pm|
|November 1||Sullivan|| 12 - 8 pm|
|November 28||All|| Closed|
|November 29-30||Sullivan|| 12 - 8 pm|
|December 1||Sullivan|| 12 - 8 pm|
|December 19-20||Sullivan|| 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|December 21-31||All|| CLOSED|
|January 1||Sullivan|| CLOSED|
|January 20||Sullivan|| 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|February 17||Sullivan|| 12 - 8 pm|
|March 3-8||Sullivan|| 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|April 17-18||Sullivan|| 10 am -6 pm|
|April 19-20||All|| CLOSED|
|April 21||Sullivan|| 12 - 8 pm|
|May 26||All|| CLOSED|
|May 29||All|| CLOSED|
| || || |
- A StormCard is required to enter the labs and access all
printers. There will be no exceptions.
- There is absolutely no food or drink permitted in the
- There is no cell phone use permitted in the labs.
- Special paper is not to be used in the printers.
- All printing ceases 15 minutes prior to closing.
- A vacated seat may be re-assigned to another user after 15
minutes unless a Lab Assistant or Supervisor is informed.
- Users must only use their own account.
- No children are permitted in the computer lab.
You must have a valid St.
John’s University StormCard in order to use all computer