The Office of Institutional Research is a centralized resource
to develop and provide timely, accurate, and consistent
quantitative and qualitative information and analyses to internal
and external constituents.
- Providing statistical data to administrative and academic units
to support planning efforts, program reviews, outcomes assessment,
and proposals for external funding.
- Assisting administrative and academic units in areas such as,
retention analysis, enrollment projections and special
- Initiating and supporting the development, administration, and
analyses of outcomes related surveys. If you are planning to
administer an outcomes-based survey, please contact our
Please feel free to contact our office, if you have any
questions or information requests:
Office of Institutional
St. John's University
Newman Hall B22
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
Phone: (718) 990-1869
Fax: (718) 990-2314
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.