Displaying all events for: UndergraduateView all events »
- 06OctOctober 6, 20158:00 pm — 1:00 amO'Connor Hall - NYCWorking with Midnightrun.org, Campus Ministry provides a special opportunity for students to bring a meal and clothes to homeless people in Manhattan
- 07OctOctober 7, 20158:00 am — 8:20 amSt. Thomas More Church, Queens Campus
- 07OctOctober 7, 20158:30 am — 11:55 amMarillac Hall 239Red Storm Service is a very diverse program that provides students the opportunity to participate in different service programs
- 07OctOctober 7, 20159:30 am — 10:20 amD’Angelo 208Overworked? Overtired? Running out of time? Take a “time out” and rejuvenate yourself with this interactive session. Learn quick tools to get back in balance fast and get it all done!
- 07OctOctober 7, 201510:30 am — 9:30 pmGrand Oaks Country Club
- 07OctOctober 7, 201512:00 pm — 1:00 pmSt. Vincent dePaul Chapel, Staten Island
- 07OctOctober 7, 201512:00 pmDAC Plaza, QueensJoin the Department of Student Wellness as we inaugurate our SJU Fitness Trails. Giveaways and fitness information will be available.
- 07OctOctober 7, 201512:15 pm — 1:40 pmDAC 307, Queens Campus
- 07OctOctober 7, 201512:15 pm — 12:50 pmSt. Thomas More Church, Queens Campus
- 07OctOctober 7, 201512:40 pm — 1:30 pmD’Angelo 207Sometimes leaders must ethically question their leadership ability when faced with difficult decisions. Learn how to enhance your skills in creating a sound and principled leadership style.