- 30JanJanuary 30, 201511:30 am — 2:00 pmHilton New York, West Ballroom• Open to Alumni• RSVP
In conjunction with the Annual Meeting
of the New York State Bar Association
Friday, January 30, 2015
Cocktail Reception 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon 12:15 p.m.
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThis workshop will provide school and clinical psychologists, administrators, and graduate student with an overview of the WISC-V, focusing on the most salient revisions and advances to its structure, design, and interpretive features. Particular attention will be paid to use of the WISC-V in a pattern of strengths and weaknesses (PSW) approach to the identification of specific learning disabilities as well as its links to the WIAT-III, KTEA-3, and CELF-5. In addition, this presentation will describe the basics of Q-interactive, as well as the benefits and limitations of WISC-V web-based administration and scoring.
- 31JanJanuary 31, 201512:00 pm — 2:00 pmMadison Square Garden• Open to PublicSJU MBB vs. Providence (MSG) Boy Scout Night Junior Johnnies Kids Club Night
- 01FebFebruary 1, 2015(All day)
- 05FebFebruary 5, 20151:50 pmLocation to be announced.• Open to Public
- 06FebFebruary 6, 2015(All day)
- 06FebFebruary 6, 20157:00 pm — 9:00 pmCarnesecca Arena• Open to PublicSJU WBB vs. Creighton $500 Cash Giveaway Junior Johnnies Kids Club Night- Free ticket for all Kids Club members
- 07FebFebruary 7, 201512:00 pm — 2:00 pmMadison Square Garden• Open to PublicSJU MBB vs. Creighton (MSG) First Responders Night- All First Responders will receive a special ticket offer when they enter "SJUFRN" online Junior Johnnies Kids Club Night