All St. John's University's campuses will be open Wednesday, January 28 and all classes will run on a regular schedule. The Registrar's office has extended the add/drop deadline to Wednesday, February 4, 2015. This does not apply to Law School students.
- 29JanJanuary 29, 201512:15 pm — 1:00 pmSt. Thomas More Church, Queens Campus• Open to Public
- 29JanJanuary 29, 20151:50 pm — 3:15 pmDAC 128
- 29JanJanuary 29, 20152:00 pm — 3:30 pmDAC 407
- 29JanJanuary 29, 20152:15 pm — 3:15 pmDAC 416 A and B• Registration Required
- 29JanJanuary 29, 20156:00 pm — 8:00 pmLaw School, Private Dining RoomPlease join the Intellectual Property Law Society for an informative discussion with entertainment attorney, Steve Gordon.
- 29JanJanuary 29, 20157:00 pm — 8:00 pmQueens Campus, Bent Hall 109• Open to PublicMaking the decision to attend a graduate program involves much preparation and we at the Tobin College of Business want to help our prospective students make that decision with confidence.
- 29JanJanuary 29, 20157:00 pm — 9:00 pmDAC 128
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201511:30 am — 2:00 pmHilton New York, West Ballroom• Open to Alumni• RSVPRecent Graduate Service Award Presentation and The John J. Murphy Award Presentation
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThis workshop will provide school and clinical psychologists, administrators, and graduate student with an overview of the WISC-V, focusing on the most salient revisions and advances to its structure, design, and interpretive features.