Law School - Admitted Students Day
Admitted Students Day Program
The Office of Admissions cordially invites you to attend our Admitted Students Day Program. Come and explore the universe of opportunities St. John’s School of Law has to offer.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
8:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
St. John’s School of Law
Cafeteria | Ground Floor
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
8:45 a.m. - Meet and Greet with Current St. John’s Law Students
9:40 a.m. - Mock Class
Mock Class (please read and be prepared to discuss this case for the class)
10:40 a.m. - Career Development and Pathways to the Profession
10:55 a.m - Clinical Legal Education: Out of the Classroom and Into the Real World of Law
11:25 a.m. - International Law, Comparative Law, and Study Abroad Opportunities at St. John's
12:10 p.m. - Alternative Dispute Resolution
12:45 p.m. - Luncheon Reception with Faculty, Students, Alumni, and Staff
1:40 p.m. - Financial Aid Forum
2 p.m. - Concurrent Pathways Information Sessions:
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Labor and Employment Law
- Center for Law and Religion
- Intellectual Property, Entertainment Arts and Sports Law
- Public Interest Center
- The Hugh L. Carey Center for Dispute Resolution
- The Ronald H. Brown Center for Civil Rights and Economic Development
- Writing Center
2:30 p.m. - Student Perspectives Panel – Student Panelists
To attend the Admitted Students Day Program, please complete and submit the online registration form or contact the Admissions Office at 718-990-6474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available on March 29, 2014?
Please register to attend the Admitted Students Day Program on one of the following dates:
- Thursday, April 24, 2014 | 5:30 - 8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 5, 2014 | 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Dorothy P. Moran
Associate Director of Admissions