Displaying all events for: Staten Island CampusView all events »
- 27SepSeptember 27, 20169:00 amSt. Vincent dePaul Chapel, Staten Island
- 27SepSeptember 27, 201610:00 amDaSilva Academic Center Lobby
- 27SepSeptember 27, 20166:00 pm — 7:30 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 128In partnership with the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Phi Delta Chi, APhA-ASP and University Career Services. Learn more about the types of residencies that exist and what you need to start doing now to better your chances. Come network and learn about residencies from SJU Pharmacy Alumni in a speed-networking style format.
- 27SepSeptember 27, 20166:00 pm — 7:00 pmDaSilva 214• Open to PublicIf your student is interested in a study abroad program, this is the session for you. Administrators will walk you through the “specs” of our various programs and answer any questions you may have, from costs and requirements to excursions. Even better, you’ll have the chance to listen to our Global Ambassadors recount their many stories from their very own experiences abroad.
- 28SepSeptember 28, 201612:15 pm — 1:00 pmSt. Vincent dePaul Chapel, Staten Island• Open to Public
- 29SepSeptember 29, 201611:00 am — 3:00 pmTaffner Field House
- 30SepSeptember 30, 201612:15 pm — 1:00 pmSt. Vincent dePaul Chapel, Staten Island• Open to Public