- 16AprApril 16, 20148:30 am — 5:30 pmDorsky Gallery
- 24AprApril 24, 201411:00 amDAC 1st floor and Marillac CaféCome quench your thirst with delicious fresh fruit smoothies made with natural ingredients and love!
- 24AprApril 24, 20141:45 pmKelleher Center Lounge
Students and faculty members from all disciplines are invited to present their academic research and scholarship.
- 24AprApril 24, 20141:45 pmInstitute for Writing Studies
Yong Yu: "TRPP/PKD Receptor-ion Channel Complexes: Assembly, Function and their Role in Human Disease"
Date: April 24
- 24AprApril 24, 20141:50 pm — 3:15 pm
Queens Campus: D’Angelo Center 310
Staten Island: DaSilva 208
Manhattan: Room 216
- 24AprApril 24, 20142:00 pm — 3:00 pmStaten Island, Library Instruction RoomNeed help with your research? This workshop covers all the bases, and includes choosing a research topic, making a broad topic more specific, finding scholarly sources to support your thesis, evaluating sources, citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- 24AprApril 24, 20146:00 pm — 8:00 pmBent 277A
- 24AprApril 24, 20146:00 pm — 8:00 pmSaval Auditorium, Manhattan campus• Open to Alumni• Registration RequiredThe recent offer by Comcast to acquire Time Warner, and in view of the evolving related technologies as well as the convergence of broadcast industry give significance and urgency to explore the future of cable television industry.
- 24AprApril 24, 20146:00 pmMattone Family Atrium | 4th Floor• Open to AlumniThe reception features the presentation of the Memorial Joseph J. Beard Distinguished Alumni Award posthumously to Joseph Gagliano, Jr.