- 27FebFebruary 27, 201411:00 am — 3:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Queens campus• Open to Public
- 27FebFebruary 27, 20141:45 pmQueens campus, D’Angelo Center, Room 206As the third person to hold the Peter and Margaret D’Angelo Endowed Chair for the Humanities at St. John’s, Peter Steinfels deliver a lecture called, “Secularization and its Discontents: Is ‘Secular” a Four-Letter Word?”.
- 27FebFebruary 27, 20141:45 pm — 2:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 209
Stereotypes, expectations, and reality all contribute to discussions of the importance of gender in the leadership arena.
- 27FebFebruary 27, 20141:45 pm — 2:45 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 208
You will also learn how to prepare for an interview, discover how to answer difficult questions, and practice interview questions through role playing.
- 27FebFebruary 27, 20141:45 pm — 2:45 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 207
Discover your learning style and create a study regiment specific to the way you learn.
- 27FebFebruary 27, 20142:00 pm — 3:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 410
Must attend Softball Captain's meeting to have a team in the league.
- 27FebFebruary 27, 20142:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277A
Meet with administrators from the Office of Global Studies and speak with Global Ambassadors about their adventures abroad.