Displaying all events for: Student LifeView all events »
- 09AprApril 9, 20151:00 pm — 6:00 pmQueens CampusMay is National Asian-Pacific Heritage Month.
- 20AprApril 20, 201510:00 am — 5:00 pmQueens Campus
- 20AprApril 20, 201512:00 pm — 6:00 pmLaw School SolariumHelp save a life by donating blood.
- 20AprApril 20, 201512:00 pm — 4:00 pmQueens CampusNow that Spring is finally here and the snow has melted, it is time to celebrate. Join us for Spring Week 2015 for a week of fun-filled events.
- 20AprApril 20, 20151:00 pm — 4:00 pmCarnesecca ArenaCelebrate another year of being a Johnny! Prizes, games, food, and live performances.
- 20AprApril 20, 20156:00 pmDAC 128A Journey to the Philippines via munching on delicious lumpia and champorado and learning the art of Filipino tinikling and line dancing.
- 20AprApril 20, 20156:00 pmDAC 128A Journey to Taiwan via taste of delicious Taiwanese shaved iced smothered in irresistible toppings and origami blossom making workshop.
- 21AprApril 21, 201510:00 am — 3:30 pmD'Angelo Room 128
- 21AprApril 21, 201510:40 am — 12:05 pmBent Hall Room 277A, Queens
- 21AprApril 21, 201512:00 pm — 4:00 pmTaffner FieldhouseEarth Club and Tau Omega Chi bring you an Earth Day celebration focused on how to save the rainforest. Enjoy food sample, educational games, and view live animals that live in the rainforest.