Student Life Events
Displaying all events for: Student LifeView all events »
- 22FebFebruary 22, 20176:00 pm — 8:00 pmDAC Org LoungeAs we start to wine down this Black History Month, make your way to our diverse dance workshop where you can learn how to shoki, kompa, whine and more with your favorite orgs!
- 22FebFebruary 22, 20178:00 pm — 11:00 pmDAC Coffee HouseReviewing and Discussion
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20171:30 pm — 3:30 pmCampus Center, Gymnasium, Staten Island
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20171:50 pm — 3:15 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 206, QueensSt. John’s University Economics & Finance Society invites all to a presentation by Dr. Otaviano Canuto about the problems of emerging markets trade, capital flows, and development.
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20171:50 pm — 3:15 pmDAC WalkwayThe Department of Student Wellness Present Safe Spring Break Home vs. Away
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20171:50 pm — 3:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 416, QueensThe annual Academic Forum provides a platform for students to express any concerns and have any questions answered by University administration.
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20176:00 pm — 8:00 pmDAC Coffee HouseBlack Activism will discuss the historical significance of activists groups in inner cities resulting in modern day activist movements.
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20177:15 pmSt. Thomas More Church, QueensSt. John's University Performing Arts presents "A Choral & Vocal Master Class with October Project".
- 24FebFebruary 24, 20175:00 pm — 7:00 pmDAC LivingroomA Mardi Gras celebration with a tribute to the influence of Afriacn Americans in musci and the performing arts.
- 24FebFebruary 24, 20177:00 pmDAC Ballroom 416Annual Awards dinner highlighting Black History Month