Displaying all events for: Student LifeView all events »
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20168:30 amD'Angelo Center, QueensCelebrate self love and self empowerment with Campus Activities this Thursday all day in the DAC and around campus.
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20168:30 amDAC Sodano Coffee House, QueensCome join the Commuter Café and Campus Activities for coffee and breakfast on us.
- 11FebFebruary 11, 201611:00 am — 3:00 pmDAC, Second Floor
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20161:50 pm — 2:40 pmD’Angelo 409Congratulations you got the job offer! But how do you know if the offer meets your needs and expectations for job satisfaction? During this session, you will learn about the different aspects of total compensation and how to evaluate an offer to determine a job offer’s true value. You will also learn what to consider when preparing to negotiate components of the job offer.
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20161:50 pm — 3:15 pmMarillac AuditoriumJoin the Office of Multicultural Affairs in celebrating Black History Month to honor the achievements by black Americans and a to recognize the central role of African Americans in U.S. history
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20161:50 pm — 2:40 pmD’Angelo 408Are you looking for a new way to lead? Unlike the more traditional definition of leadership which emphasizes the role of a strong leader supervising a group or organization, the emergent model of “shared leadership” encourages teamwork and cooperation.
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20161:50 pm — 3:15 pmD’Angelo 406Students have an opportunity to network and engage with other students in the Women In Leadership Program while being inspired and motivated to take action in achieving their personal and career goals.
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20163:00 pm — 4:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 310Federal agencies are still hiring! Discover which agencies are looking for interns and full-time positions, as well as how to maximize summer opportunities.
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20165:00 pm — 9:00 pmDAC 128Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs in celebrating Black History Month to honor the achievements by black Americans and a to recognize the central role of African Americans in U.S. history
- 11FebFebruary 11, 20166:00 pm — 8:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 416How can an internship help you achieve your career goals? Learn how former and current students used their experiences as a stepping stone to success.