Displaying all events for: School of LawView all events »
- 16FebFebruary 16, 20165:00 pm — 6:30 pmSt Thomas More Church
- 17FebFebruary 17, 20163:30 pm — 5:30 pmLaw School, Room 2-16Attention 2Ls, 3Ls and 4LE:You are invited to participate in a training for the Uncontested Divorce Programof the New York State Courts Access to Justice Program.
- 18FebFebruary 18, 20165:30 pm — 6:30 pmLaw School, Mattone Family AtriumUnited States Magistrate Judge Anne Y. Shields ‘84 United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20165:00 pm — 6:00 pmLaw School, Mattone Family AtriumJoin Dean Cunningham and representatives from SJC and Tobin to learn how the joint degrees are structured and the career opportunities they can open.
- 25FebFebruary 25, 201612:30 pm — 1:30 pmLaw School, Room 2-21Come and have in informal lunch discussion with Christopher Newton, a St. John's alum, who currently works at Queens Legal Services Corp.
- 25FebFebruary 25, 20167:00 pm — 9:00 pmGossip Restaurant, NYCJoin us and your fellow JCRED alumni for a wonderful evening in celebration of our journal and all it does to inform the vital conversation on social, racial, and economic justice
- 26FebFebruary 26, 20161:30 pm — 5:30 pmLaw School, Room 2-01Enhance your Lawyering Skills!
- 27FebFebruary 27, 20168:00 am — 5:15 pmLaw School, Belson Hall, Solarium
- 28FebFebruary 28, 20168:00 am — 3:15 pmLaw School, Belson Hall, Solarium
- 29FebFebruary 29, 20168:30 pmLaw School, Room 2-12Join us a viewing of the documentary film “The Art and Science of Labor Arbitration”. American Arbitration Association Vice-President Ann Lesser will offer comments on important documentary film.