Displaying all events for: School of LawView all events »
- 21OctOctober 21, 20147:00 pmHackensack, NJ• Open to Alumni• Registration Required
Hosted by Donald Ottaunick '83
President of the newly formed New Jersey Chapter
Cole, Schotz, Meisel, Forman & Leonard, P.A.
Court Plaza North...
- 22OctOctober 22, 20144:00 pm — 5:00 pmLaw School, Belson Moot Court Room2014 Lewis Bernstein Memorial Lecture: Exclusionary Conduct in Antitrust Law
- School of Law - “The Role of Lawyers in Foreign Policy: A View from L” A Conversation with David Stewart23OctOctober 23, 20142:00 pm — 3:15 pmLaw School, Private Dining RoomJoin the Center for International and Comparative Law for the next speaker in our Global Issues Series. Professor John Q. Barrett will lead a conversation with Mr. Stewart, a former Assistant Legal Adviser at the U.S. Department of State, about: The role of lawyers in U.S. foreign policy; how the work of government lawyers differs from private practice; and how to prepare for a career as a government lawyer.
- 24OctOctober 24, 20149:00 am — 2:30 pmBelson Moot Court Room, School of Law• Open to Public
- 24OctOctober 24, 20147:00 pm — 10:00 pmCobblestones PubJoin the Public Interest Law Students Association (PILSA) for a Halloween-inspired evening of fun for a great cause.
- 26OctOctober 26, 201410:00 am — 2:00 pm
- 27OctOctober 27, 20145:30 pm — 6:30 pmLaw School, Mattone Family Atrium• Open to Public• Registration RequiredPlease join the Center for Labor and Employment Law and the Labor Relations and Employment Law Society for our Distinguished Annual Lecture: "Pope Francis: Where He Will Lead Us?" presented by His Eminence Edward Cardinal Egan.
- 06NovNovember 6, 20146:30 pm — 9:30 pmDesmond's Steakhouse• Open to AlumniReunion 2014
- St. John's School of Law Intellectual Property Law Center Inaugural Conference: Law for Intelligent Machines07NovNovember 7, 20142:00 pm — 6:00 pmManhattan Campus | 101 Astor Place, NYCIPLC Inaugural Conference: Law for Intelligent Machines