Displaying all events for: School of LawView all events »
- 27AprApril 27, 20156:00 pm — 7:00 pmLaw School, Room LL-03Come learn about how you can join the Moot Court Honor Society.
- 27AprApril 27, 20156:00 pm — 7:00 pmLaw School, Private Dining RoomJoin IPLS for a pre-finals study break complete with ice cream sundaes and snacks! This is also your chance to vote for the 2015-2016 E-Board, so make sure to come by!
- 27AprApril 27, 20158:30 pmLaw School, Room 1-13Join us for a viewing of the documentary film “The Art of Labor Arbitration” with remarks by Ann Lesser, Vice-President of the American Arbitration Association.
- 28AprApril 28, 20156:00 pm — 7:00 pmLaw School, Room LL-01Come learn about how you can join the Moot Court Honor Society.
- School of Law - PTAI McKenna Forum: Legal Perspectives on “The Jinx:” How Television, Murder and the Law Intersect01MayMay 1, 20156:00 pm — 7:30 pmLaw School, Mattone Family AtriumLegal Perspectives on “The Jinx:” How Television, Murder and the Law Intersect
- 04MayMay 4, 201511:00 amThe Wykagyl Country Club, New Rochelle
- 08MayMay 8, 20157:00 pm — 10:00 pmMetropolitan Club of New York
- 16MayMay 16, 20152:30 pm — 4:00 pmLaw School, Room LL-01Take advantage of this great opportunity to prepare for the annual Writing Competition. Professor Scott will explain the structure of a case comment, which you will be writing as part of the competition.
- 16MayMay 16, 20154:30 pm — 5:30 pmLaw School, Room 1-13Get your last minute Bluebook questions in before the Writing Competition begins!
- 30MayMay 30, 20156:00 pm — 9:00 pmMattone Family Atrium, 4th Floor