- 08MarMarch 8, 20148:00 amSt. John's School of Law | Queens, NY• Open to Alumni• Registration Required
Earn 16 credits in one weekend! For Alumni and Non-Alumni, Veteran and Newly Admitted. Something of interest for everyone!
Continuing Legal Education | Spring 2014 Weekend...
- School of Law - Visiting Jurist Series - A Conversation with The Honorable Andrew J. Peck United States Magistrate Judge | United States District Court for the Southern District of New York10MarMarch 10, 20145:30 pmMattone Family Atrium | 4th Floor
Magistrate Judge Peck is a graduate of Cornell University (1974) and Duke University School of Law (1977). Following law school, Mr. Peck served as a law clerk to Judge Paul Roney of the...
- 12MarMarch 12, 20145:00 pmSolarium | Ground Floor
Dinner sponsored by the Student Bar Association to follow in the Cafeteria
- 12MarMarch 12, 20147:00 pmSly Fox Inn | 177-23 Union Turnpike
The Asian-Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA) presents:
Battle of the Bartenders
Join APALSA for an evening of fun as faculty teams square off by...
- 13MarMarch 13, 20145:30 pmSolarium | Ground Floor
- 18MarMarch 18, 20145:30 pm — 9:30 pmMetropolitan Club of New York• Open to AlumniSt. John's School of Law Cordially Invites you to Attend our: Annual Law Review Alumni Reception
- 20MarMarch 20, 20145:30 pmRoom 2-12 | Second Floor
The International Property Law Society presents:
Topics & Related Courses in IP
A panel of professors will discuss current topics or cases in their...
- 24MarMarch 24, 201412:30 pmMattone Family Atrium | 4th Floor
Attention: 1st and 2nd Year Students/Evening Students*
*After third semester, if available to work at clinic during day
Represent real clients in real cases
- Bankruptcy ...
- 27MarMarch 27, 20146:30 pmLaw School Cafeteria l SolariumThe Public Interest Center and the Public Interest Law Students Association invite you to support the Public Interest Fellowship Program and other public interest initiatives at St. John's School of Law.
- 04AprApril 4, 201410:00 am — 5:00 pmBelson Moot Court Room – 2nd Floor• Open to Public• Registration Required
The year 2014 marks the 50th anniversary of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; landmark legislation prohibiting employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national...