- 17MarMarch 17, 20145:00 pmSolarium | Ground Floor
The School of Law Hosts a:
Town Hall Meeting
Please join the Deans for an update and discusssion about legal education and St. John's Law.
- 18MarMarch 18, 201412:00 pmSolarium | Ground Floor
The School of Law participates in a:
Bone Marrow Donor Registry Drive
Be involved. Transport hope.
Tuesday, March 18,...
- 18MarMarch 18, 20145:30 pm — 9:30 pmMetropolitan Club of New York• Open to AlumniSt. John's School of Law Cordially Invites you to Attend our: Annual Law Review Alumni Reception
- 20MarMarch 20, 20145:30 pmRoom 2-12 | Second Floor
The International Property Law Society presents:
Topics & Related Courses in IP
A panel of professors will discuss current topics or cases in their...
- 24MarMarch 24, 201412:30 pmMattone Family Atrium | 4th Floor
Attention: 1st and 2nd Year Students/Evening Students*
*After third semester, if available to work at clinic during day
Represent real clients in real cases
- Bankruptcy ...
- 24MarMarch 24, 20141:00 pmSchool of Law | Room 2-22
The Law School's Street Law Program presents the following information session:
Street Law: Legal Education in the Community Fall 2014
The Law School’s...
- 27MarMarch 27, 20146:30 pmLaw School Cafeteria l SolariumThe Public Interest Center and the Public Interest Law Students Association invite you to support the Public Interest Fellowship Program and other public interest initiatives at St. John's School of Law.
- 28MarMarch 28, 20141:30 pmSt. John's University School of Law
St. John's Journal of International & Comparative Law Annual Symposium:
The Challenges of International Human Trafficking: Domestic Counter Trafficking Programs...
- 04AprApril 4, 201410:00 am — 5:00 pmBelson Moot Court Room – 2nd Floor• Open to Public• Registration Required
The year 2014 marks the 50th anniversary of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; landmark legislation prohibiting employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national...