- 26OctOctober 26, 201410:00 am — 2:00 pm
- 27OctOctober 27, 20145:30 pm — 6:30 pmLaw School, Mattone Family Atrium• Open to Public• Registration RequiredPlease join the Center for Labor and Employment Law and the Labor Relations and Employment Law Society for our Distinguished Annual Lecture: "Pope Francis: Where He Will Lead Us" presented by His Eminence Edward Cardinal Egan.
- 06NovNovember 6, 20146:30 pm — 9:30 pmDesmond's Steakhouse• Open to AlumniReunion 2014
- St. John's School of Law Intellectual Property Law Center Inaugural Conference: Law for Intelligent Machines07NovNovember 7, 20142:00 pm — 6:00 pmManhattan Campus | 101 Astor Place, NYCIPLC Inaugural Conference: Law for Intelligent Machines
- The Ronald H. Brown Center for Civil Rights and Economic Development Diversity Day and Admissions Fair08NovNovember 8, 20149:30 am — 4:00 pmLaw School, Cafeteria• Registration Required
The Ronald H. Brown Center for Civil Rights and Economic Development presents the sixth annual Law School Admissions Fair. This fair is an opportunity for motivated students interested in attending law school to meet with admissions professionals from over 30 law schools.
- 08NovNovember 8, 20142:00 pm — 4:00 pmSt. John's School of Law Cafeteria• Open to PublicThe Ronald H. Brown Center for Civil Rights and Economic Development Law School Admissions Fair
- 11NovNovember 11, 20145:30 pm — 7:00 pmD'Angelo Center, 416
- 15NovNovember 15, 20148:00 am — 5:15 pmSt. John's School of LawThis weekend is designed to provide up to 16 credits for both newly admitted (Bridge the Gap Transitional Credits) and veteran attorneys (who may take Transitional or Advanced credits).