Displaying all events for: School of LawView all events »
- 13OctOctober 13, 20155:30 pm — 6:30 pmLaw School, Mattone Family AtriumJoin Women’s Law Society in welcoming Acting Nassau County District Attorney Madeline Singas and St. John’s School of Law alumnae Executive ADA Maureen McCormick.
- 14OctOctober 14, 20154:00 pm — 5:00 pmLaw School, Belson Moot Court RoomPlease join us for the 2015 Lewis Bernstein Memorial Lecture: Reflections on the Privilege of Public Service, presented by Bill Baer, Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, United States Department of Justice.
- 19OctOctober 19, 20151:00 pm — 2:15 pmLaw School, SolariumCome to the Spring 2016 Clinical Opportunities Information Session
- 19OctOctober 19, 20155:30 pm — 6:30 pmLaw School, SolariumCome to the Spring 2016 Clinical Opportunities Information Session
- 19OctOctober 19, 20156:00 pm — 7:00 pmLaw School, Mattone Family AtriumThe Journal of Civil Rights & Economic Development presents: Student Perspectives on Justice Writing Competition Best Notes Award Ceremony
- 21OctOctober 21, 20152:00 pm — 3:00 pmLaw School Solarium, Ground FloorCome learn about the nation’s only LL.M. in Bankruptcy Program here at St. Johns Law School!
- 22OctOctober 22, 20155:00 pm — 6:00 pmLaw School, Mattone Family AtriumJoin the Catholic Law Students Association and Prof. DeGirolami as he discusses the Hobby Lobby Decision, Nonprofits, and the religious exemption to the Affordable Care Act.
- 24OctOctober 24, 201510:00 am — 2:00 pmLaw School PatioIn celebration of 100 Years of the United States Navy Reserve, St. John’s School of Law has partnered with our local Navy Reserve Center, NOSC Long Island, to host the 2015 Vets and Pets Charity 5K Run/Walk in support of two great causes! Race proceeds will go to the Navy Safe Harbor Foundation and local animal shelters.
- 28OctOctober 28, 20155:30 pm — 7:00 pmLaw School, Belson Moot Court RoomJoin the American Constitution Society and the Ronald H. Brown Center for Civil Rights and Economic Development for a talk, Q&A and book signing with Kermit Roosevelt III: Award-Winning Author on Politics, Policies, and Patriotism.
- 30OctOctober 30, 20159:00 am — 1:00 pmSchool of Law, Queens campusThe symposium has arranged to bring together a group of experts to discuss the law and policy that currently apply to veterans in bankruptcy along with potential reforms.