Displaying all events for: Queens CampusView all events »
- 20FebFebruary 20, 20157:00 pm — 9:00 pmCarnesecca Arena• Open to PublicSJU WBB vs. Villanova Breast Cancer Awareness Night Breast Cancer Awareness T-Shirt Giveaway- First 1,500 Fans Amazon Local Deal
- 21FebFebruary 21, 201512:00 pm — 2:00 pmCarnesecca Arena• Open to PublicSJU MBB vs. Seton Hall Malik Sealy Bobblehead Giveaway Presented by Coca-Cola- ALL FANS
- 22FebFebruary 22, 20152:00 pm — 4:00 pmCarnesecca Arena• Open to PublicSJU WBB vs. Georgetown Women in Sports Day Clinic New York Liberty Day Girl Scout Day Amazon Local Deal Senior Day
- 23FebFebruary 23, 20158:00 pm — 10:00 pmMadison Square Garden• Open to PublicSJU MBB vs. Xavier (MSG)
- 28FebFebruary 28, 201512:00 pm — 2:00 pmMadison Square Garden• Open to PublicSJU MBB vs. Georgetown (MSG) Senior Day Junior Johnnies Kids Club Day
- 13MarMarch 13, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThe Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA) is in the 11th year of a partnership with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide education on diagnosing and treating Tourette Syndrome (TS) to physicians and allied health professionals nationwide. This TSA training program outlines a new evidence-based behavioral approach for managing TS – Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT). Tested in two parallel multi-site randomized clinical trials, the CBIT procedures combine elements of habit reversal training with psychoeducation and function-based behavioral interventions.
- 19MarMarch 19, 20152:00 pmD’ Angelo Center Living Room, QueensHold that Haircut—Plan Ahead for St. Baldrick’s Event at St. John’s