Displaying all events for: Queens CampusView all events »
- 10OctOctober 10, 20159:00 am — 4:00 pmMarillac HallBeing a Johnny means showing your school pride. Stop by the SJU Campus Store and shop for your apparel, books, and other novelties.
- 10OctOctober 10, 201510:00 am — 11:30 amD’Angelo Center, Room 416Day Two of Family Weekend kicks off with brunch in the D’Angelo Center ballroom. Come and gather with the SJU community members and enjoy a meal alongside other families and St. John’s University President, Dr. Gemepesaw.
- 10OctOctober 10, 201510:00 am — 4:00 pmQueens CampusEvery year, SJU hosts a weekend dedicated to our families. Experience a weekend at SJU and be a part of your student's college experience.
- 10OctOctober 10, 201510:00 amTaffner Field House, QueensPlease join us as we take this opportunity to demonstrate our continuous support for the students in our College, as they embark on the professional courses in their program.
- 10OctOctober 10, 201511:45 am — 12:30 pmD’Angelo Center classroomsUniversity families are invited to join us as distinguished faculty members stage a series of engaging mock lectures.
- 10OctOctober 10, 201512:30 pm — 4:00 pmGreat LawnFamilies, food, free giveaways, and fun! The carnival is a Family Weekend staple and is an opportunity for families to engage in a fun filled afternoon! Come and enjoy New York style food trucks, carnival games, and so much more right here at St. John’s University!
- 10OctOctober 10, 20151:00 pmD’Angelo Center, Room 416 A/BFor prospective world travelers, this is the session for you! The Office of Global Studies (OGS) will be hosting a session for families to receive more information about the wealth of study abroad options offered at SJU.
- 10OctOctober 10, 20151:00 pm — 3:00 pmLawn Area (front of St. Vincent’s Res.)A fun group activity for students and parents to participate in with other families.
- 10OctOctober 10, 20152:00 pmLittle TheatreThe Chappell Players Theatre Group proudly presents a staging of the musical “Hairspray", winner of 8 Tony Awards, including Best Musical. You can't stop the beat in this big and bold musical about one girl's inspiring dream to dance.
- 10OctOctober 10, 20153:00 pmLawn Area across from D’Angelo CenterA combination of relaxation, breathing techniques and exercise, which combats stress and helps circulation and movement of the joints.