Displaying all events for: GlobalView all events »
- 02OctOctober 2, 20142:00 pm — 3:00 pmDAC 309At the OGS Study Abroad Information Session, students have the opportunity to meet with administrators from the Office of Global Studies and speak with Global Ambassadors about their adventures abroad to have all of their important questions answered.
- 02OctOctober 2, 20146:00 pm — 7:00 pmBent 277AAt the OGS Parent Information Session, parents have the opportunity to meet with administrators from the Office of Global Studies and speak with Global Ambassadors about their adventures abroad to have all of their important questions answered.
- School of Law - The Center for International and Comparative Law Global Issues Series: “Law of the Jungle” A Book Signing and Conversation with Paul Barrett, Bloomberg Businessweek02OctOctober 2, 20147:00 pm — 8:15 pmLaw School, Solarium -Ground FloorPaul Barrett, an assistant managing editor and senior writer at Bloomberg Businessweek, joins the Center for International and Comparative Law for a Book Signing and Conversation as part of our Global Issues Series. .
- 06OctOctober 6, 20141:00 pm — 3:30 pmDAC Plaza
- 09OctOctober 9, 20141:50 pm — 3:00 pmGLCC (St. John Hall, Room 104)Learn about internships available in Paris and listen to stories from two students who had internships in the City of Light during the Spring 2014 Semester.
- 09OctOctober 9, 20142:00 pm — 3:00 pmDAC 309
- 10OctOctober 10, 20148:00 pm — 2:00 amDAC 416 ABC
- 11OctOctober 11, 20141:00 pmD’Angelo Center, Room 416 A/B
- 27OctOctober 27, 201412:00 pm — 4:00 pmSullivan Cafe/DAC 401
- 27OctOctober 27, 20142:00 pm — 3:15 pmKelleher L-20