Displaying all events for: AlumniView all events »
- 02DecDecember 2, 201412:00 pm — 2:00 pmCarltun on the Park, East Meadow, NY• Open to Alumni
- 04DecDecember 4, 201412:00 pm — 2:00 pmWestchester Hills Golf Club• Open to Alumni
- 07DecDecember 7, 201411:00 am — 3:00 pmSt. Vincent dePaul Chapel, Staten Island
- 09DecDecember 9, 20145:00 pm — 8:30 pmQueens campus
- 10DecDecember 10, 20146:00 pm — 8:00 pmFloyd NY• Open to Alumni
- 11DecDecember 11, 20146:00 pm — 8:00 pmManhattan campus• Open to Alumni• Registration Required
- 28DecDecember 28, 201411:00 am — 4:00 pmSun Life Stadium, Miami GardensEnjoy the excitement of the 2014-15 NFL season with fellow St. John’s alumni as the New York Jets take on the Miami Dolphins at Sun Life Stadium!
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201511:30 am — 2:00 pmHilton New York, West Ballroom• Open to Alumni• RSVP
In conjunction with the Annual Meeting
of the New York State Bar Association
Friday, January 30, 2015
Cocktail Reception 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon 12:15 p.m.
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThis workshop will provide school and clinical psychologists, administrators, and graduate student with an overview of the WISC-V, focusing on the most salient revisions and advances to its structure, design, and interpretive features. Particular attention will be paid to use of the WISC-V in a pattern of strengths and weaknesses (PSW) approach to the identification of specific learning disabilities as well as its links to the WIAT-III, KTEA-3, and CELF-5. In addition, this presentation will describe the basics of Q-interactive, as well as the benefits and limitations of WISC-V web-based administration and scoring.