Displaying all events for: AlumniView all events »
- 7th Annual Long Island Social-Emotional Conference: Youth Suicide and an Emotion Regulation Curriculum07MayMay 7, 20158:30 am — 3:00 pmBourne Mansion, Oakdale Campus
- 08MayMay 8, 20156:00 pmJack Kaiser StadiumHead out to Jack Kaiser stadium to catch the Red Storm in their final home BIG EAST series of the season as they take on Xavier at 6 p.m.
- 09MayMay 9, 20151:00 pmJack Kaiser StadiumCome see the Red Storm take on Xavier at 1 p.m. at Jack Kaiser Stadium!
- 09MayMay 9, 20157:00 pm — 10:00 pmD'Angelo Center Ballroom, Queens campusWe will be honoring our new Hall of Fame inductees L.J. Stevens '85C, Danielle Monaro '95SVC, and Nicholas J. Caccavo '04C!
- 10MayMay 10, 20151:00 pmJack Kaiser StadiumCome celebrate Mother's Day with the Red Storm at Jack kaiser Stadium as St. John's takes on Xavier at 1 p.m.
- 14MayMay 14, 20156:30 pm — 8:30 pmThe ParkIt wasn't so long ago that you were graduating from St. John's - now join old friends and fellow G.O.L.D. (Graduates of the Last Decade) alumni as the Class of 2015 celebrates a night in the city!
- 30MayMay 30, 20151:30 pm — 10:00 pmQueens campusThe Jubilarian Society Dinner is a special event for alumni who are celebrating or have already celebrated the 50th Anniversary of their graduation to reconnect with friends from their student days.
- 31MayMay 31, 201511:15 am — 3:30 pmSt. Thomas More Church
- 02JunJune 2, 20156:30 pm — 8:30 pmDaniel Patrick Moynihan US Courthouse
- 09JunJune 9, 20155:30 pm — 9:00 pm180 Central Park South 9th Fl BallroomThirty years after leading St. John's to the highest point in program history with an appearance in the 1985 Final Four, Chris Mullin is returning home!