Displaying all events for: AlumniView all events »
- 28DecDecember 28, 201411:00 am — 4:00 pmSun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens• Open to AlumniEnjoy the excitement of the 2014-15 NFL season with fellow St. John’s alumni as the New York Jets take on the Miami Dolphins at Sun Life Stadium!
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201511:30 am — 2:00 pmHilton New York, West Ballroom• Open to Alumni• RSVP
In conjunction with the Annual Meeting
of the New York State Bar Association
Friday, January 30, 2015
Cocktail Reception 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon 12:15 p.m.
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThis workshop will provide school and clinical psychologists, administrators, and graduate student with an overview of the WISC-V, focusing on the most salient revisions and advances to its structure, design, and interpretive features. Particular attention will be paid to use of the WISC-V in a pattern of strengths and weaknesses (PSW) approach to the identification of specific learning disabilities as well as its links to the WIAT-III, KTEA-3, and CELF-5. In addition, this presentation will describe the basics of Q-interactive, as well as the benefits and limitations of WISC-V web-based administration and scoring.
- 06FebFebruary 6, 20157:00 pm — 9:00 pmCarnesecca Arena• Open to PublicSJU WBB vs. Creighton $500 Cash Giveaway Junior Johnnies Kids Club Night- Free ticket for all Kids Club members
- 13MarMarch 13, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThe Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA) is in the 11th year of a partnership with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide education on diagnosing and treating Tourette Syndrome (TS) to physicians and allied health professionals nationwide. This TSA training program outlines a new evidence-based behavioral approach for managing TS – Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT). Tested in two parallel multi-site randomized clinical trials, the CBIT procedures combine elements of habit reversal training with psychoeducation and function-based behavioral interventions.