Displaying all events for: AcademicsView all events »
- 22DecDecember 22, 20147:00 pm — 8:00 pmOnline• Open to Public• RegisterQuestions about our graduate programs, applying or the admission process? Chat online with admissions representatives and get your questions answered.
- 30JanJanuary 30, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThis workshop will provide school and clinical psychologists, administrators, and graduate student with an overview of the WISC-V, focusing on the most salient revisions and advances to its structure, design, and interpretive features. Particular attention will be paid to use of the WISC-V in a pattern of strengths and weaknesses (PSW) approach to the identification of specific learning disabilities as well as its links to the WIAT-III, KTEA-3, and CELF-5. In addition, this presentation will describe the basics of Q-interactive, as well as the benefits and limitations of WISC-V web-based administration and scoring.
- 03FebFebruary 3, 20155:00 pm — 9:00 pmDr. M.T. Geofrey Yeh Art Gallery• Open to Public
- 05FebFebruary 5, 20151:50 pmLocation to be announced.• Open to Public
- "What is College For? The Role of Liberal Education in Preparing Citizens for the Challenges of the 21st Century"03MarMarch 3, 20154:00 pmBent Hall 277• Open to Public
- 13MarMarch 13, 201512:00 pm — 3:00 pmBent Hall, Room 277 A & B• Registration RequiredThe Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA) is in the 11th year of a partnership with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide education on diagnosing and treating Tourette Syndrome (TS) to physicians and allied health professionals nationwide. This TSA training program outlines a new evidence-based behavioral approach for managing TS – Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT). Tested in two parallel multi-site randomized clinical trials, the CBIT procedures combine elements of habit reversal training with psychoeducation and function-based behavioral interventions.
- 02MayMay 2, 20159:00 am — 4:00 pmManhattan Campus