The Office of Institutional Research initiates and supports Institutional Assessment efforts including the development, administration, and analyses of outcomes related surveys.
- The most recent version of the Institutional Assessment Plan is available for you to download.
- The most recent version of the Institutional Assessment Inventory is available for you to download.
- St. John's utilizes this web-based assessment management system to support and document the planning, implementation, and results of assessment initiatives at the academic program level throughout the University.
- Each program is given the opportunity to enter a mission statement, goals, outcomes/objectives, measures, and findings. The Institute for Core Studies Detailed Assessment Report is an example for the University to emulate.
The following are the user names/passwords for read-only rights to each college on WEAVE.
|St. John's College of Liberal Arts & Sciences||SJC1|
|The School of Education||EDU1|
|The Peter J. Tobin College of Business:||TCB1|
|College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences||PHA1|
|College of Professional Studies||CPS1|
The following links contain the most recent Date Entry and Achievement Overview reports for each college. For complete assessment results, including those in narrative form, please use the abovementioned login credentials.
- St. John's College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- The School of Education
- The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- College of Professional Studies
- Institute for Core Studies
For more information, please contact The Office of Institutional Research at 718-990-1869 or email@example.com.
If you are planning to administer an outcomes-based survey, please contact:
St. John's University participates in several National and Internal Outcomes Related Surveys including:
- The Association of College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-I)
- Alumni Attitude Study (AAS)
- Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP Freshman)
- Educational Benchmarking Inc. Climate (EBI Climate)
- Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (FSSE)
- Graduating Student Survey (GSS)
- HERI Faculty Survey
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET)
- Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI) & Institutional Priorities Survey (IPS)
- Your First College Year (YFCY)
- WEAVE Online Reports