The Division of Special and Opportunity Programs
In keeping with the Vincentian Spirit, the Division of Special and Opportunity Programs seeks to provide an educational opportunity for those who may be academically and/or economically disadvantaged and who demonstrate academic promise and potential. We contribute to the University's mission by providing a wide range of educational support services derived from internal and external funding sources. Our ultimate goal is to help students develop a passion for lifelong learning and to foster a global perspective built on understanding, respect and compassion.
For more complete details on any one of the following programs, please click on a program below or call the Division of Special & Opportunity Programs.
- College Bound: Liberty Partnerships Program (Q)
- Collegiate Science & Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) (Q)
- Early Admission Program (Q/S.I.)
- Gear Up (Q)
- College Advantage Program (Q/S.I.)
- Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program (Q)
- Scholars Program (Q/S.I.)
- Science and Technology Program (STEP) (Q)