The Division of Special and Opportunity Programs
The Division of Special and Opportunity Programs consists of a wide range of programs that provide academic and other supportive services for St. John’s students, as well as pre-collegiate populations.
In keeping with the Vincentian Spirit, the Division of Special and Opportunity Programs seeks to provide an educational opportunity for those who may be academically and/or economically disadvantaged and who demonstrate academic promise and potential. We contribute to the University's mission by providing a wide range of educational support services derived from internal and external funding sources. Our ultimate goal is to help students develop a passion for lifelong learning and to foster a global perspective built on understanding, respect and compassion.
For more complete details on any one of the following programs, please click on a program below or call the Division of Special & Opportunity Programs.
- College Bound: Liberty Partnerships Program (Q)
- Collegiate Science & Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) (Q)
- Early Admission Program (Q/S.I.)
- Gear Up (Q)
- College Advantage Program (Q/S.I.)
- Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program (Q)
- High School Scholars Program (Q/S.I.)
- Science and Technology Program (STEP) (Q)