The Student Handbook, an official publication of St. John's University, supplies a comprehensive guide to University student life as well as important procedures and regulations that each student is expected to become familiar with and follow.
Student Handbook Contents
- Chapter 1: About St. John's University
- Chapter 2: Queens Campus
- Chapter 3: Staten Island Campus
- Chapter 4: Manhattan Campus
- Chapter 5: Athletics
- Chapter 6: Policies and Procedures
- Chapter 7: At A Glance
- Chapter 8: Maintaining Safety and Security on Campus
Please direct any comments or recommendations for future editions of the handbook to the Division of Student Affairs.