People Management: Corrective Action
Audience: Managers Who Supervise Staff and Other Administrators
Are you stressed about employees who have performance or behavior issues on the job and you don’t know what you can do? Do you find that you reshuffle work responsibilities because one of your employees is not doing his/her part? The University’s Corrective Action Policy will help steer you down the right path. Come spend a half-day on this topic and save a great deal of time in the future when handling employee issues.
- Communicate with, provide feedback and coach your employees
- Put someone on a verbal and/or written warning
- Maintain good employees overall
- Partner with Human Resources to treat employees equitably and fairly throughout the process
- Be aware of legal obligations in handling matters of behavior and performance