Professional Growth and Enrichment Series
The PROGRESS learning modules will guide you along a self-exploratory career path at St. John's. In support of the strategic priority to recruit, recognize and retain the best staff and administrators, PROGRESS aims to foster a climate that supports and encourages internal career mobility and prepare all staff and administrators to market themselves and take the next career steps.
Through a series of learning modules and one-on-one meetings, participants will:
- Identify what they value as career professionals;
- Learn their preferred style when interacting with others;
- Complete the Strong Interest Inventory, which will help participants to categorize areas of work and life interest and identify careers linked to those interests;
- Meet with members of HR Services to discuss career mobility; and
- Prepare a personalized Development Plan
View our program description for more details on each of the four learning Modules.