Policy 1007 - Advisory Committee on Campus Security
Policy Number: 1007
Responsible Office: Public Safety
Effective Date: 04/01/01
The Advisory Committee on Campus Security on each campus reviews current campus security policies and procedures and makes recommendations for their improvement. The committee specifically reviews current policy and procedures for:
- Educating the campus community, including Public Safety personnel and those persons who advise or supervise students about sexual assault.
- Educating the campus community about personal safety and crime prevention.
- Reporting sexual assaults and dealing with victims during investigations.
- Referring complaints to the appropriate authorities.
- Counseling victims.
- Responding to inquiries from concerned persons.
St. John's University, New York
Human Resources Policy Manual