Coaching For Exceptional Performance
Everyone would love to manage a team of exceptional performers. But in reality, most of us manage people with a range of performance levels. Learning to manage well, so that you can give your employees every opportunity to succeed, takes knowledge, skills and preparation. Join us for this one day program and take with you the tools to coach for exceptional performance!
- To enhance your skill and confidence to motivate your most valuable employees
- To manage challenging situations effectively
- To help marginal or unmotivated performers improve their performance
- To make ongoing coaching and feedback a priority
- To conduct PFP discussions with ease
Who Should Attend
Current and new supervisors who need to learn the art of coaching and providing feedback as a management tool.
Return to Workshop Offerings.